A student may be admitted into a MedCerts Certification Program upon satisfying all of the following requirements:
- The student must complete a MedCerts Student Application and Enrollment Agreement.
- The student must have a consultation with a MedCerts Representative to evaluate skill and experience levels and identify education and career goals.
- Students must be at least 18 years of age or have parent/legal guardian authorization.
- Students must have a high school diploma, or GED, or equivalent.
- Because MedCerts programs are delivered and supported in English, our policy is to enroll students who are able to read, write, and speak the English language. At this time, MedCerts does not enroll anyone who does not meet this requirement.
- To allow for the best chance of student success, where applicable (as detailed in section below), students may be required to take a skills assessment that will help the Admissions department provide appropriate academic screening and course placement based on student aptitude.
- A payment method must be established and agreed upon by the student and MedCerts prior to registration.
- For the RX-3000 Pharmacy Technician Professional program only, we require a copy of a government-issued photo ID in order to validate identity.