Setting the standard in high quality online certification training.
The MedCerts Learning Experience sets us apart from other online schools. Our proven formula for student success means that you can expect a 90% Completion Rate for all students enrolled in our courses! MedCerts has trained over 8,000 students for new careers in Healthcare and IT.
MedCerts doesn’t stop at providing quality training and support while students are enrolled – we continue to provide guidance and services beyond program completion.
Service Above & Beyond
- All students (current and graduates) are eligible to receive FREE Business Soft Skills training. These short (2-4 hour) video modules prepare graduates of our programs for successful entry into the working environment. Course titles include Business Etiquette, Effective Time Management, Problem Solving Skills, and more.
- Upon completion, all students are eligible for one or more Certification Exams. Our dedicated Certification Exam Coordinator will help the student locate a test site and assist with the registration process from start to finish.
- Through our national partnership agreement with Walgreens and other pharmacy chains, we are able to place graduates of our Pharmacy Technician program into Externship opportunities at over 8000 locations nationwide. Our dedicated Externship Coordinator will help guide the student through this process.
- Depending on the program (or target Certification), students may participate in a live, online, instructor-led study session to prepare for their national Certification Exam(s). These group study sessions help identify key objectives to prepare for nation exams, as well as allow for a Q&A period where students can gain even deeper Subject Matter Expertise.
- MedCerts provides Exam Preparation Guides to students upon completion of their program. Each guide is designed to help make the Exam Prep process less intimidating, by breaking down the exam objectives into pieces, then directs the student where study material can be found to supplement their training.
Our Student Support services are second to none. We pride ourselves in delivering the most impactful, professional, and results-driven support found in online education today. Unlike some online schools, our commitment to the student does not stop with our curriculum. We firmly believe that the student's success depends on the level of support we provide during their time with us, and beyond.
- On-Demand Support is available by Email, Phone, and LiveChat - Monday through Friday (8:00am-8:00pm EST).
- MedCerts Student Support Coordinators are the key to your students' success. Each one is a highly skilled, supportive, and trained professional who truly care about your success. Additionally, most of our Student Support Coordinators have multiple industry degrees & certifications.
- All students receive a personalized New Student Orientation prior to beginning his or her program. This 20-30 minute one-on-one phone call introduces each student to our training, properly sets the expectations for each course, and answers questions before launching the training.
- Communication is key! Our Student Support Coordinators monitor every student’s progress on a DAILY BASIS. If a student is found to be off-track, or struggling with quiz or exam scores, a Student Support Coordinator will contact the student to offer personalized assistance.
- Private Student Consultations can be scheduled, which allow for the student and our faculty to cooperatively develop an alternative learning plan, if circumstances dictate that a modified learning experience is needed.
- For students sponsored by WIOA (or similar sources), MedCerts creates bi-weekly Progress Reports to share with your Career Counselor, Placement Specialists, or other approved individuals. We employ a team approach to achieving your training success.
- In addition to Subject Matter and General Support, MedCerts also has a dedicated Technical Support Department.
Not only do MedCerts students finish our courses with a comprehensive education that prepares them for success in the Certification process, they are also exposed to practical knowledge that will be virtually priceless in the workplace. Most of our programs are considered DUAL or MULTI-CERTIFICATION programs. This means that each program typically includes a Core Certification that serves as the primary target for future employment, along with a Secondary Certification that can greatly enhance the student's workplace marketability.
MedCerts Students Receive:
- 24/7 Access to curriculum, including all course/program supplements and resources for independent study
- Expert-led video-based training as the primary method of learning, with secondary methods that include courseware (text/workbooks), CD-ROM software demos, Live and Offline labs, quizzes and final exams, and much more
- Self-paced Learning - While each program has a defined duration (from 3-9 Months), all students have the ability to customize their training schedule to fit their personal (and family) needs, with a suggested minimum number of chapters per week defined for each student.
- A “Welcome Package” that contains the full set of textbooks & workbooks, course schedules, logins, and may include Flash Cards, Quick Reference Study Sheets, and/or textbooks that have been completely authored & published by MedCerts.
- A cutting-edge Learning Management System (LMS) to deliver all training
- World-class curriculum developed in-house by our team of Instructors and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- A comprehensive Student Guide that serves as a bridge between the various learning resources that are provided for the course
- Live one-on-one mentoring support available Monday-Friday (8:30am-8:00pm EST) for subject matter inquiries
- Access to all training material for a full 12 months, regardless of the duration of the program. This allows the student to use these materials after completion, during preparation for each Certification Exam.