COLLECTION AND STORAGE
MedCerts collects and stores in our database certain personal information provided when you request information from us, communicate with us, or enroll in one of our courses. This information may include without limitation: name, address, email address, birth date, phone number, student ID, social security number, prior education, course enrollment/progress, grades, graduation status, financial status (tuition/fees balance). In addition we may collect your credit card number in order to process your enrollment and collect payment. We do not ever knowingly collect information from children under the age of thirteen, nor is our website designed to provide any service to children under the age of thirteen. If you are under thirteen, please do not give us any personal information. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personal information to us, please contact us and we will attempt to remove that information from our databases.
Visitor information collected by Mouseflow to improve user experience
The information collected by our Service may include:
- Characteristics of your client system such as: IP address, browser type, system language, OS version, time zone and screen resolution metrics.
- The web pages that you visit in a specific website and the URLs of the web pages that referred you to that website.
- Any mouse movements, mouse clicks, scroll actions and keystrokes on the visited website.
- Any information you enter and submit to a specific website. As a result, if you choose to supply personal information (such as, but not limited to, name, address or contact information) on a website, such information will be collected by the Service.
- Session information stored in cookies that are used to ensure accurate data is extracted from our systems. These cookies are 1st party cookies (cookie data cannot be shared across websites) and do not include any personal data.
What we do not do with our Mouseflow information:
- We do NOT collect any information about websites which do not use the Service.
- We do NOT collect any information about other programs that you are running on your computer.
- We do NOT assign a global unique identifier to you.
- We do NOT collect any passwords that you enter in a website.
- We do NOT use 3rd party cookies that can be shared across websites
- We do not store any of the data from Section A.1 (hereafter, the “visitor information”) in another region outside the original region (United States or European Union) assigned to our client (who uses Mouseflow) when they created their account. In practice, this means that: (a) if our client created an account within the European Union, their visitor information will remain within the European Union and (b) if our client created an account within the United States, their visitor information will remain within the United States.
USE OF INFORMATION
By supplying your contact information when requesting information or enrolling in one of our courses, you authorize MedCerts and its agents (outsource calls centers and academic partners) to contact you (using the information you provide to us) about MedCerts or its agent's products and services, including product releases and updates, seminars, events, surveys, trainings, and special offers. You can opt-out of future communications from MedCerts by sending an email to email@example.com or calling 1-800-734-1175. Unless expressly prohibited by a student in writing, in furtherance of certain educational and job placement objectives, MedCerts reserves the right to release student email addresses to certain third parties in order for the student to request special training software included with enrollment and share student information on an as needed basis as follows:
Program progress, graduation status and grades are made available to: Employer; Potential employer with whom a student has applied; Sponsor paying all or part of student fees; Third party resolution agencies; Third party organization through whom a student has enrolled with MedCerts.
Financial status (tuition/fees balance) is made available to: Sponsor paying all or part of student fees
MedCerts website(s) have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We utilize industry standard SSL encryption when accepting your credit card information during the online enrollment process.
MedCerts wants your information to be accurate and complete and recognizes that access and comment is necessary. You will not have the ability to change information on file, but may request a review or correction by either calling 1-800-734-1175 or emailing MedCerts at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also request that MedCerts not disclose your personal contact information to third parties.