The MedCerts Learning Experience is what sets us apart from other online schools. Our formula for student success is complex, yet simple. To date, MedCerts has trained over 8,000 students for new careers in Healthcare and IT. Keep reading to find out how we have successfully achieved a 90% Completion Rate for all enrolled students!
Education and Training
MedCerts students exit their experience with a comprehensive, yet targeted education that not only prepares the student for Certification success, but also prepares him/her to enter the workplace carrying a wide-ranging area of expertise. Most of our programs are considered DUAL or MULTI-CERTIFICATION programs. There is typically a Core Certification that serves as the primary target for future employment, but also a Secondary Certification that serves to enhance the marketability for the MedCerts graduates.
Features & Benefits
- 24/7 Access to curriculum, including all course/program supplements and resources for independent study
- Expert-led video-based training is the primary method of learning, with secondary methods that include courseware (text/workbooks), CD-ROM software demos, Live and Offline labs, quizzes and final exams, and much more
- While each program has a defined duration (from 3-9 Months), all students have the ability to customize their training schedule to fit their personal (and family) needs. MedCerts programs are self-paced, with a suggested minimum chapters per week defined for each student.
- All students receive a “Welcome Package” that contains the full set of textbooks & workbooks, course schedules, logins, and may include Flash Cards, Quick Reference Study Sheets, and/or textbooks that have been completely authored & published by MedCerts.
- Training delivered on a cutting edge Learning Management System (LMS)
- Nearly all MedCerts curriculum has been developed in-house by our team of Instructors and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Each course comes with a comprehensive Student Guide that serves as a bridge between the various learning resources that are provided for the course
- Live one-on-one mentoring support is available Monday-Friday (8:30am-8:00pm EST) for subject matter inquiries
- Access to all training material is provided for a full 12 months, regardless of the duration of the program. This allows for the use of materials after completion, during preparation for each respective Certification Exam.
Our Student Support is second to none. We pride ourselves in delivering the most impactful, professional, and results-driven support services found in education today. Unlike some online schools, our obligation to students does not stop with our curriculum. We firmly believe that YOUR success depends on the level of support WE provide during your time with us, and beyond.
Features and Benefits
- On-Demand Support is available by Email, Phone, and LiveChat - Monday through Friday (8:00am-8:00pm EST).
- MedCerts Student Support Coordinators are the key to your success. Each SSC is a highly skilled, supportive, and trained professional who truly care about your success. Additionally, most have multiple industry degrees & certifications.
- All students receive a personalized New Student Orientation prior to beginning his/her program. This 20-30 minute 1-on-1 phone call introduces each student to our training, properly sets the expectations for each course, and answers questions before launching the training.
- Communication is key! Our SSCs monitor each and every student’s progress on a DAILY BASIS. If a student is found to be off-track, or struggling with quiz/exam scores, a Student Support Coordinator will contact the student to offer personalized assistance.
- Private Student Consultations can be scheduled, which allow for the student and our faculty to cooperatively develop an alternative learning plan, if circumstances dictate that a modified learning experience is needed.
- If you are a student who has been sponsored by WIOA (or similar sources), MedCerts creates bi- weekly Progress Reports to share with your Career Counselor, Placement Specialists, or other approved individuals. We employ a TEAM approach to achieving your training success.
- In addition to Subject Matter and General Support, MedCerts also has a dedicate Technical Support Department.
MedCerts doesn’t just stop at providing quality training and support while students are enrolled – we continue to provide guidance and services beyond program completion.
Features & Benefits
- All students (current and graduates) are eligible to receive FREE Business Soft Skills training. These short (2-4 hour) video modules prepare graduates of our programs for successful entry into the office environment. Course titles include Business Etiquette, Effective Time Management, Problem Solving Skills, and more.
- Upon completion, all students are eligible for one or more Certification Exams. Our dedicated Certification Exam Coordinator will help you locate a test site and assist with the registration process from start to finish.
- Through our national partnership agreement with Walgreens, we are able to place graduates of our Pharmacy Technician program into Externship opportunities at over 8000 pharmacy locations nationwide. Our dedicated Externship Coordinator will help guide with this process.
- Depending on the program (or target Certification), students may participate in a live, online, instructor-led study session to prepare for their national Certification Exam(s). These group study sessions help identify key objectives to prepare for nation exams, as well as allow for a Q&A period where students can gain even deeper Subject Matter Expertise.
- MedCerts provides Exam Preparation Guides to students upon completion of their program. Each guide is designed to help make the Exam Prep process less intimidating – by breaking down the exam objectives into manageable pieces – and then directs the student where study material can be found within their training.