• Open a MyCAA Account.

  • Create an Education and Training Plan and get it approved by a Spouse Education and Career Opportunities Counselor.

  • Follow step-by-step guidance for requesting MyCAA financial assistance in the MyCAA Spouse Portal. Spouses will need to know course start and end dates, course code, course title, and tuition. Spouses should contact schools for this information. PLEASE NOTE: If a school requires the use of their course catalog, courses cannot be entered manually. If required courses are not listed in the catalog, spouses should contact their school for further assistance.

  • Once the FA request is approved, print the MyCAA FA documents and take them to the school if course registration and enrollment is required onsite at the school. Keep in mind that school officials can see spouse FA requests in real time (including changes made to these requests) in their AI Portal Accounts.

  • School officials can reserve a space in a course for the spouse who has an approved FA document.

  • If a spouse enrolls in a course without an approved FA document, the spouse will be held responsible for course costs.
MedCerts Merits
    • Military Spouse Employment Partnership
MedCerts Partners
  • nha Logo New for Partners

  • HCEA
  • HHTraining
  • Live Mentors
  • CompTIA