Spouses must purse an Associate’s Degree, license or certification in a portable career field. For example, Associate Degrees in general education would not be considered a good or acceptable career choice. Associate’s Degrees in General Studies and Liberal Arts are not eligible for MyCAA funding.

MedCerts Merits
    • Military Spouse Employment Partnership
MedCerts Partners
  • nha Logo New for Partners

  • HCEA
  • HHTraining
  • Live Mentors
  • CompTIA