• If the military sponsor has not registered his or her spouse in DEERS or information is out-of-date (especially information confirming that the service member is on Active Duty):
  • Spouses will need a General Power of Attorney (POA) authorized by their military sponsor if the spouse will be making changes to the DEERS system without the military sponsor being present. Command legal officers can assist the military member with POA requests.
MedCerts Merits
    • Military Spouse Employment Partnership
MedCerts Partners
  • nha Logo New for Partners

  • HCEA
  • HHTraining
  • Live Mentors
  • CompTIA