• Contact Military OneSource (1-800-342-9647) or a Spouse Education and Career Opportunities Counselor (by sending a Message from the Spouse’s Message Box) to request assistance with find finding other financial resources.

  • Contact their School Career Services Office or School Financial Aid Office

  • Visit the following websites:

www.ed.gov (Pell Grants)
www.gibill.va.gov/GI_Bill_Info/CH33/transfer.htm (MGIB/Post 911 Education Benefits or call 1-800-827-1000
or 1-888-442-4451)

MedCerts Merits
    • Military Spouse Employment Partnership
MedCerts Partners
  • nha Logo New for Partners

  • HCEA
  • HHTraining
  • Live Mentors
  • CompTIA