• Inform MyCAA when they receive their license, certificate, certification or Associate’s degree.
  • Seek a job in their chosen Portable Career Field and occupation.
  • Let MyCAA know when they find employment using the Contact Us page on the MyCAA Spouse Portal (https://aiportal.acc.af.mil/mycaa) -- as required in the Spouse Terms & Conditions Agreement that spouses electronically sign when they open their MyCAA Account.
MedCerts Merits
    • Military Spouse Employment Partnership
MedCerts Partners
  • nha Logo New for Partners

  • HCEA
  • HHTraining
  • Live Mentors
  • CompTIA