MyCAA pays for tuition costs for education and training courses and examinations leading to a recognized license, certificate, certification or Associate's degree with a specified concentration or major. The concentration or major for the Associate's degree cannot be in General Studies, Liberal Arts or Interdisciplinary Studies unless there is a specific concentration such as General Studies - Nursing, or General Studies - Teaching. The license, certificate/certification and Associate’s degree must be obtained from a MyCAA approved accredited college, university, or technical school in the United States or approved testing organization that expands employment or portable career opportunities for military spouses.

MedCerts Merits
    • Military Spouse Employment Partnership
MedCerts Partners
  • nha Logo New for Partners

  • HCEA
  • HHTraining
  • Live Mentors
  • CompTIA